Optimize Your Pc's Performance, Speed Up Your Vista Startup

There are many reasons why your
computer

could be
running slow...



I'm myself pretty much a hard core
computer user, couple of friends have mentioned that if a new computer needs to
be tested in just a couple of hours, it should be given to me. Simply because my
normal computer workload is pretty much at maximum at all times. I have Mozilla
FireFox open with 20-50 different tabs, couple of Adobe Acrobat windows, couple
of word files, Editplus (text editor) with 30 tabs, plus of course Adobe
Photoshop, mail programs, MSN and these are just the main things.


So if a PC has a reason to strike for some reason,
it should definitely be my computer. However, luckily I haven't really had any
big problems except for speed issues due to my hardcore memory and CPU
consumption.


Most of the 'computer speed up' software out there focuses only
on ONE problem area, but with a user like me, its far from enough. Products like
"PC Doctor" and "Registry Fixer" are decent products but they leave a
lot of your computer's speed potential unused (I know that after I have tested the
product Vista Speed Secrets).


Vista Speed
Secrets system covers all important areas so your
computer is literally forced to perform at maximum speed and that's why I would
definitely recommend the Vista Speed Secrets to everyone who feels their computer
is running slower than it could be should be.


While I use my laptop around 16 hours a day, I
haven't really done much to keep it running fast and safe. I run a firewall and
anti-virus software. In the past I have tried some spyware software pieces,
registry cleaners and so on, but overall they haven't done much good, some of
them have actually screwed up my computer.


And this makes me happy to see a tested product,
which teaches me how to do it all safely. At least for me it worked like a
treat, really made my PC faster again and at the same time didn't cause it to
blow up or anything like that.


Did you know that some
anti-virus software might make your computer virus-free but at the same time
take up so much of your PC resources that it makes your computer reaaaly slow?




Using Vista
Speed Secrets


Vista
Speed Secrets has been designed so that you run through the entire program step
by step. First you get your machine cleaned up and to get familiar with software
(btw, all the software names there are freeware, so no extra costs). It takes
some time the first go around but it's very clearly explained. You'll learn
exactly what to do and most importantly, what NOT to do.


How to use the software and a number of built-in
Windows utilities to fix your slow computer. After that there's a regular
maintenance plan outlined that will take much less time but will keep your
machine in great shape.

Usually people charge a lot for just a registry cleaner,
but in this package, its included! With this program you really get your money's
worth plus more



What I didn't
like about Vista Speed Secrets?


After going through the system I'd say there are one
things that I don't like about it. Firstly, being a hardcore computer user I
know enough about computers as well as different tasks. What I don't know much
about is how to speed up
my computer, I know a few things but I haven't really had any time to work
on obtaining knowledge in that area. And here I'd like to see special chapters
that would be combined of the section of the book. There could be like 3
different combinations, one for hardcore users like me, another for
intermediate PC user and finally one for hardcore amateur. Right now
the sections of Vista Speed Secrets all together last just a bit less than an
hour's read, but for me it would be enough to have a 10-15 to get straight to
the point.


Another thing, the author of the Vista Speed
Secrets, claims he's a computer speed-up expert. I know for a fact that he isn't.
Rather he's an information expert, a good leader in combining a group of people
around him and getting great products done. And the fact that he's calling
himself a computer speed-up expert at first made me a bit suspicious about the
product. But the product turned out to be great. So I would suggest him to call
himself the average Joe who has combined a really great product for people just
like himself. It would take you weeks to find all this information all by
yourself, he has done that for you.


Overall
impression


Vista Speed Secrets has
easy-to-follow, professionally produced and well put together ebook, but in
addition to that, every single chapter also has notes attached which
provide additional notes that will further enhance your PC's performance. So i f
your computer is running slow and you want to speed it up today, Vista Speed
Secrets is the system you should use.



Click Here To Visit Speed Pc Secrets





Comments

Popular Posts